Travis Tritt, Scotty McCreery to Headline Cajun Country Jam on Memorial Day Weekend in Denham Springs
We used to have Bayou Country Superfest to enjoy during Memorial Day weekend. While that may be gone, there's another great Baton Rouge area country music party that appears to be taking its place.
The lineup for Cajun Country Jam in Denham Springs just got announced and it is a good one.
Tickets are already on sale and you can get those at TheCajunCountryJam.com. It's $90 for a single-day pass or $120 for a two-day weekend pass. Pit passes are also available for both days and cost $200. (Kids under 5 can enter for free.)
Festival gates will open each day at 2:00 pm for general admission and 1:30 pm for pit passes. VIP parking lots open at 11:00 am and general admission parking will open at noon.
Below is the full lineup for the 2023 Cajun Country Jam:
Saturday, May 27
- 3:00 pm - Nelson Blanchard
- 3:30 pm - Konner James, Ben Ragsdale, Abby Leigh
- 4:30 pm - Chase Tyler Band
- 6:00 pm - Kendall Shaffer
- 8:00 pm - Shenandoah (Shenandoah to induct special guest, Randy Travis, into the Louisiana Music Hall of Fame.)
- 10:00 pm - Travis Tritt
Sunday, May 28
- 3:00 pm - Thomas Cain
- 4:30 pm - Bear Bailey
- 5:00 pm - Clay Cormier
- 7:00 pm - Tyler Braden
- 8:30 pm - Mitchell Tenpenny
- 10:00 pm - Scotty McCreery
For more information regarding the Cajun Country Jam, visit their website here.
Top 22 Country Songs of 2022, Ranked