Dawg Pound Sound #3 — Incorrect Guesses
The Dawg Pound Sound is back and in full swing. It's real easy to play along and win.
Here are the simple steps to winning:
- Know the jackpot amount which we give out 30-45 minutes before we play
- Be caller #7 at (337) 261-9797 when play at 7:40am, 1:40pm and 5:40pm weekdays (bonus on Thursdays at 9:40am)
- Correctly guess the Dawg Pound Sound and win the jackpot amount
To give you the proverbial "leg up", we're giving you all the incorrect guesses thus far.
So here you go, the complete list of what you shouldn't try to guess again for Dawg Pound Sound #3:
- Stripping off a Band-Aid
- Pulling apart Velcro
- Tearing Lettuce
- Crunching Down On A Chip
- Stripping Back Duct Tape
- Tearing a Paper Towel
- Shaking Open a Brown Paper Bag
- Whoopi Cushion
- Opening Mail With a Letter Opener
- Opening a Plastic Trash Bag
- Tearing a Check Out Of a Checkbook
CONGRATULATIONS to Tracey Guilbeaux of Broussard - who correctly guessed 'Opening a Bag of Chips' to win $1,297.30 - be listening for a NEW Dawg Pound Sound Wednesday morning at 7:40 with Bruce and the Kennel Club on 97.3 the Dawg!