Fun Fall Activities in the Destin Area
If you're like me, summer is not the only time you visit the panhandle of Florida. My family loves to go to the beach in the fall, especially around the Destin/South Walton/30A area. And if you think there's nothing to do except go to the beach, you're about to discover some cool things to do from Bliss Beach Rentals when the crowds leave and the weather cools down. Hope you get a chance to experience Destin in the fall, y'all.
- Go to a farmer's market. There are several year round markets around Destin, including the weekly Grand Blvd, Seascape, Seaside, and Rosemary Beach markets. Handmade goods, art, and lots of local produce make these a fun destination.
- Go to the beach. The average water temp in October is 77, and in November it's 72. Still warm enough to hit the sand, even if it's technically 'fall'.
- Book a local cruise. An amazing amount of fun can be had on a dolphin cruise, snorkeling cruise, or even a fine dining cruise. And those fall sunset cruises are pretty spectacular.
- Nature Walks. Take a bicycle ride on 30A, or go horseback riding at Arnett's Gulfside Farm & Stables
. You can also visit one of the beautiful state parks in the area, like Grayton Beach State Park, that have walking and riding trails.
- Outdoor concerts. Fall is a gorgeous time to sit outdoors on a blanket or lawn chair for free concerts on Wednesday nights at Baytowne Wharf, or Thursdays at Harbor Walk Village for 'Rocktober' Nights during the Destin Fishing Rodeo.