Louisiana Athletics Has New Fan Friendly Concession Pricing
After listening to feedback from fans, Louisiana's Ragin' Cajun Athletic Department has revealed new fan-friendly concession prices for athletic events.
One dollar will go a long way at Cajun Field this football season as hot dogs, popcorn and potato chips will only cost a buck.
The new pricing structure has two tiers. One tier is the "fan favorite concession pricing", and the other is "premium concession pricing".
Fan Favorites Concessions Pricing:
- Hot Dog, $1.00
- Popcorn, $1.00
- Fried Potato Chips, $1.00
- Cheese Quesadilla, $2.00
- 16oz Domestic Can, $2.00
- 20oz Fountain Soda, $2.00
- 20oz Bottled Dasani Water, $2.00
- Hamburger/Cheeseburger, $3.00
- Pretzel, $3.00
- Frito Chili Pie, $3.00
- ICEE, $3.00
- Cheese Nachos, $3.00
- Large Popcorn, $3.00
Premium Concessions Items Pricing:
- 16oz Craft Can, $4.00
- 16oz Craft Draft, $5.00
- 16oz Domestic Draft, $4.00
- Premium Hot Dog, $4.00
- Premium Hamburger/Cheeseburger $6.00
- Smoked Sausage/Hamburger Po’boy, $8.00
- Boudin Ball (3) w/ Dip, $7.00
- Shrimp & Grits, $8.00
- Vegetarian Jambalaya, $6.00
- Fried Mac & Cheese w/ Dip, $6.00
Before football games at Cajun Field, fans will have access to the same concession prices within Russo Park.
All UL sports home games in Lafayette, with the exception of games at the Cajundome, will feature the new concession prices.
Which newly priced item is your favorite?
My kids LOVE hot dogs, and I'm going to enjoy them only costing $1.