Spectacular Southern Thanksgiving Side Dishes
OK, y'all, Thanksgiving is almost here, and I for one, am always on the lookout for a new twist on some of my favorite side dishes. And let's face it, the south has better food than just about anybody in the world. Duh.
Southern Living has some great ideas for tasty holiday side dishes that you can start preparing in advance. Why wait till the last second when you can get your grocery list together right now and save yourself some stress.
Below are some of my favorites, but be sure to check out the whole list of inspiring and oh-so-southern Thanksgiving sides!
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes with Bacon
- Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Apples
- Icebox Dinner Rolls
- Mac and Texas Cheeses with Roasted Chilis
- Bloody Mary Green Bean Salad
- Squash Casserole