Super 1 Foods Deploys ‘Community Kitchen’ to Serve Meals to Those Affected by Hurricane Delta
Brookshire Grocery Co., the parent company of Super 1 Foods, is deploying its "Community Kitchen" across Acadiana stores to serve free hot meals to those affected by Hurricane Delta.
The kitchen runs today through Wednesday, October 14th. A team will be serving sausage biscuits for breakfast and hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch and dinner in the Super 1 Foods parking lots listed below. Keep in mind that these are while supplies last at each location.
Monday, October 12
- 8:00 a.m. -- 939 S. Lewis Street in New Iberia
- 11:30 a.m. -- 939 S. Lewis Street in New Iberia
- 5:00 p.m. -- 2210 Veterans Memorial Drive in Abbeville
Tuesday, October 13
- 11:30 a.m. -- 1800 West Laurel Street in Eunice
- 5:00 p.m. -- 2418 South Union in Opelousas
Wednesday, October 14
- 8:00 a.m. -- 2418 South Union Street in Opelousas