These Apps Can Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
Happy (almost!) 2019! We've survived most of the holidays and now it's time to get back to just living our lives. If you are making any resolutions, and maybe are struggling a bit to keep up, we might be able to help!
USA Today and Digital Trends have compiled a list of easy to use apps to help you stay on track with your goals. And the fact that you can keep them on your phone with you at all times is a pretty good way to get a fresh start on success for 2019! Some of my favorites are below. Good luck, y'all!
- Colorfly - voted one of the best apps of the year by Google, this coloring book for adults promotes calmness and well being
- MVelopes - helps you track your spending, and is a great tool to whip your finances in shape
- Readme! - minimizes eye movement while reading, and is a great way for you to catch up on your e reading. The Beeline reader is used in schools because it helps students read more quickly and efficiently
- 24Me - the smart personal assistant app. Contains calendars, notes built in, and to do lists. Organization has never been so fun!
- Curiosity - five new and amazing topics delivered every day. Feel smarter with curiosity!
- GlassDoor - if you need a career change, this app will help find the perfect fit for your goals
- QuitPro - want to quit smoking for good? Then download this very helpful guide
- Headspace - learn to meditate and stress less in the new year
- My Fitness Pal - count calories with the world's largest calorie and nutrition data base. Over 5 million items listed to keep you on track.