5 Ways to Get a Whiter, Brighter Smile
Have you ever heard of the Whiter-Teeth Diet? It’s a simple, effective way to get a brighter smile without using harsh whitening remedies or expensive bleaching. All you have to do is look around in your kitchen and change things up just a tad! Here are some awesome tips to get those pearly whites more sparkly.I found out about the Whiter-Teeth Diet on the very informative, Webmd.com.
- Start in your kitchen. Munch of foods such as broccoli, carrots, apples, celery and strawberries. Each contain enzymes that act as a natural bleach.
- Watch what you drink. Drinks such as coffee, red wine, or soda stain your teeth. Cut back on these drinks or try to swig sips of water in between.
- For you ladies: use a brighter lip stick shade such as red, berry, plum, or pink. Brighter colors will make the lips pop and your teeth will instantly appear whiter.
- Brush, floss and rinse! The one main thing most of us can’t get in the routine of is flossing. Sure you brush your teeth morning and night and it feels great, but you have to floss to get in between the teeth. Some people’s teeth are yellow in between. Yes, it’s scary. After you have flossed, rinse with mouth wash.
- Use the right toothpaste. I have been through all kinds of toothpastes which supposedly whiten teeth. The one I am the most fond of is Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste. I like something that also leaves me with a clean, fresh breath.
I hope these simple tips will be effective for you! Remember, a brighter, whiter smile always looks good!