10 Weirdest Gifts People Have Gotten From Co-Workers
You do any type of gift exchange at work? If so, you've may have given or received a crappy, never-gonna-use-this-ever gift once or twice.
If this has happened to you, rest assured you are not alone.
The folks at Harris Poll did a survey recently to find out a little more about interoffice gift-giving. The results are about what you'd expect: we get some tacky stuff!
Here is the top 10 list of worst gifts received from a co-worker:
- A box of Hot Pockets
- A chess piece (yes, one piece and not a whole set)
- A fire extinguisher
- A voucher for a free lawn game of the co-worker's own invention
- A turquoise leather vest
- Zombie action figures
- A Ziploc bag of coffee (enough for one pot)
- A "Gun of the Day" calendar
- A bag of chips
- A Christmas ornament with co-worker's and spouse's photos on it
So, we beg the question, "can you top this?" (I have a sneaky suspicion you can.)