Amazing Home Cleaning Uses With Coca Cola
I am always on the look out for creative ways to make my life easier, especially when it comes to cleaning the house. Tip Mom has shown me some amazing ways to use something that most folks already have in your pantry or refrigerator, Coca Cola. If you are skeptical at all, don't be. These simple cleaning hacks are effective, and cheap. Check out some of our favorites below.
- Remove burned food from pots and pans - pour it in and let it set for an hour before rinsing
- Remove rust - let the item soak, and then wipe clean. This works for cleaning coins as well
- Remove chewing gum - this works on just about any surface, because of the acidity
- Clean battery terminals - all you need is a can of Coke and a few Q-Tips
- Remove tarnished copper - works especially well on copper pots
- Keep your floors sparkling clean - Coca Cola is much less harsh than most chemicals used for cleaning the floor, and it works just as well
- Window cleaning - because of the acidity, Coke cuts right through the grime
- Remove grease stains from fabrics - much less harsh than toxic chemicals that do the same thing
- Remove lime stains from toilets, sinks and bathtubs - this really works!
- Remove marker stains from fabric - treat the affected area before washing