Halloween Candy I Wish Would Go Away
Every year it's the age old dilemma. Do I buy Halloween candy that is cheap and plentiful, or do I spend a little more and get what I like? Getting what I like means I anticipate some leftovers, and that is not always the case. But I DO know which candies I loathed getting for trick or treat as a kid, and they are listed below. (Side note, I am a candy corn lover) Agree or disagree, but I hate all of these.
- Smarties / Sweet Tarts
- Wax lips, teeth, or bottles
- Peanut butter Kisses. The kind in the black and orange wrappers. Ugh.
- Boxes of raisins
- Fruit - sorry, Mom!
- Homemade popcorn balls. These would never fly in today's society. Don't trust anyone with homemade goods that you don't actually know
- Necco Wafers
- Good & Plenty licorice
- Mary Jane's
- Dum Dum suckers
- Flavored Tootsie Rolls - especially the banana
- Jelly Beans - I like Jelly Bellys, just not the generic beans