Nine Louisiana Towns You Should Visit in 2017
We love exploring our beautiful state, and now that summer is here, it's time to take some short roads trips around Louisiana!
The folks at Only in Louisiana have come up with some 'Must See in 2017' towns and cities around the state. Each has it's own charms, and we can't wait to visit these uniquely wonderful destinations this year!
- Perfect for a Day Trip to see the Louisiana wetlands - Belle Chasse
- Spookiest Small Town - St Francisville
- Underwater Ghost Town - Elliot City (who knew?!)
- Most Unique and Unusual Small Town - Breaux Bridge
- Oldest Town in the State - Natchitoches
- Perfectly Southern Town, (and one of the Best Strawberry Festivals in the World) - Ponchatoula
- Uniquely Louisiana Town - Minden - history in a beautiful setting
- Tiny Town with the Best Restaurant - St Rose
- Small Town with the Most Surprises - Abita Springs