The Flap In Men's Underwear
The big discussion in men's underwear is the flap. The slide to the side opening where a gentleman might gain access to his private parts should the need arise to empty his bladder. Who uses it?
Someone Bought the Queen’s Undies for $18,000
We’ll take ‘Stories We Never Thought We’d Post’ for $1,000, Alex. Recently a pair of what are rumored to be Queen Elizabeth’s royal panties went up for auction on eBay. A mystery buyer has now purchased them and become the proud o…