Craziest New Foods Coming Out in 2020
Food Network is giving us a peek into some wild new groceries that will debut this year. And you're going to love (some of) them!
We love new snacks, and can't wait to try the new products listed below. What about you?
- Post/Hostess Twinkies Cereal. Walmart $3.98. No creamy center, but each piece looks amazingly like a Twinkie
- Goldfish Veggie Crackers. Target $2.98. Real vegetables in a bite size snack cracker
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Chips. Walmart $2.88. Spicy, spicy, spicy
- Chocolate and Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Pop-Tarts. Walmart $3.68 Two new flavors to experience the sweet and salty treat
- Farmhouse Gluten Free Thin & Crispy Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies. Target $3.65. Pepperidge Farm really did a great job on this super thin cookies that are tasty and good for you at the same time
- Truly Hard Seltzer Lemonade Variety Pack. Total Wine and More $14.99. A mix of hard seltzer and sweet lemonade with each different flavor coming in under 100 calories.
- TAZO Bottled Ice Tea. Instacart $1.99. Passion, Zen and Awake flavors with no added sugar
- Jolly Rancher Cereal. Walmart $3.60 What's not to love about grape, cherry, apple, watermelon and blue raspberry pieces for breakfast?
- Chocolate Marshmallow Oreos. Target $4.50. They are also debuting the Caramel Coconut flavor this year as well.
- Trolli’s Sour Crunchy Crawlers. Amazon $5.98. Gummi worms coated with a thin, crunchy shell, in 3 new flavor combos. Strawberry-watermelon, raspberry-orange and lime-cherry
- Galactic Fruit Gushers. Walmart $5.88. Asteroid Apple and Berry Star Cluster flavors, and there's even a 'mystery flavor'
- Betty Crocker Peanut Brittle Mix. Walmart $5.88 for 3. Who doesn't want to make peanut brittle at home without a candy thermometer? They also have Brownie and Chocolate Chip Cookie flavors.